VDOS Global is Hiring
We are looking for dedicated safety focused personnel to be a part of our team. Please review our opportunities below:
The VDOS Global team is looking for individuals to lead flight operations for on and off shore unmanned inspection operations across the nation. Personnel will ensure compliance with all internal VDOS Global and external Federal Aviation Administration and customer specific regulatory procedures to provide safe unmanned systems operations. VDOS Global is based in Corvallis, Oregon but supports flight operations nationwide. Operators will need to be prepared to report to Oregon headquarters as requested by VDOS leadership.
- Hold and maintain a current FAA Class II Airman Medical Certification or better
- Current FAA Commercial Pilot Airman Certificate
- 5 year background in manned or unmanned aviation operations
- Able to travel up to 60% of the time
Role and Responsibilities
- Complete designated unmanned systems training course and maintain required currency on the system.
- Operate the unmanned aerial system for commercial flight operations
- Comply with all safety function of VDOS Safety Management System
- Prepare flight plans
- Prepare and complete all airspace and flight related documentation
- Prepare and complete all aircraft related documentation
- Conduct site surveys
- Construct imagery products for customers
- Maintain currency of FAA Commercial Pilot’s license
- Obtain and hold Transport Workers Identification Card (TWIC)
- Ability to complete and maintain Helicopter Underwater Egress Training (HUET) currency
- Willing to agree to pre-employment and random DOT level drug testing
- Knowledge of unmanned aerial quadcopter systems
- Remote control unmanned aircraft flight experience
- Knowledge of flare stack and petroleum related infrastructure
- Knowledge of Federal and State aviation and unmanned systems related regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred (military or other equivalent experience may be considered as a substitute to a 4-year degree on a case by case basis).